IBERAMIA 2012 will be held in Cartagena de Indias, Colombia, November 13-16,2012, organized by the Universidad Nacional de Colombia
IBERAMIA 2012 is the 13th edition of the Ibero-American Conference on Artificial Intelligence, a leading symposium where the Ibero-American AI community comes together to share research results and experiences with researchers in Artificial Intelligence from all over the world.
The conference is sponsored by the main Ibero-American Artificial Intelligence and Computer Science societies:Sociedade Brasileira de Computação Asociación Española para IA Sociedad Mexicana de IA Associacao Portuguesa para IA Sociedad Colombiana de Computacion Asociación Argentina de IA Sociedad Peruana de IA Sociedad Cubana de Matemática y Computación
The conference will feature a pre-conference program of workshops. The main technical program will consist of invited talks by leading scientists working in the area, presentations of technical papers, as well as system demonstrations.
After the conference, selected papers will be invited to publish extended versions in international peer-reviewed journals:
- Journal of Ambient Intelligence and Smart Environments, published by IOS Press (JCR 2010: 1.500)
- Information Fusion, published by Elsevier (JCR 2010: 1.621)
- Progress in Artificial Intelligence, published by Springer.
- Revista Iberoamericana de Inteligencia Artificial, published by the IberoAmerican Society of Artificial Intelligence (IBERAMIA).
- International Journal on Interactive Multimedia and Artificial Intelligence, published by Imai Technologies.
- International Journal of Natural Computing Research, published by IGI Global.
IBERAMIA’2012 is supported by:
Web site provided by Dpto. de Sistemas Informáticos y Computación, Universidad Politécnica de Valencia.